- Private Air Charter
- Air Ambulance
- Flight School
The Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL), is the highest level of a pilot license. For those looking to acquire this license, East African Aviation conducts Air Transport Pilot License Frozen theoretical classes and the Ethiopian Civil Aviation Authority gives the theoretical examination for the ATPL Frozen.
Requirements for the Private Pilot Course:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English
- Must already posses a commercial pilots license
- Pass the written exam given by the Ethiopian Civil Aviation Authority on required knowledge areas.
- Pass the oral and flight test given by a designated flight examiner
- Hold a current Class I medical certificate